ContainerDays Boston 2016
Date: May 24, 2016 - May 25, 2016
Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Microsoft New England R&D Center
Audience: Developers, architects, build/release engineers, platform engineers, SREs, sysadmins
ContainerDays Boston is a community-based (un)conference focused on the emerging possibilities of containers and dynamic infrastructure in general. The format will be similar to the devopsdays events:
- Community-driven, organized by experts and enthusiasts in the Boston area
- Two-day event: invited and audience-selected presentations to begin each day and "set the scene," followed by open-space/unconference sessions
- As affordable as possible: fees to cover costs only. Inclusiveness is a core principle of DynamicInfraDays: if you can't afford the fee, you can volunteer, help with promotion etc. instead.
- Great coffee and as good a Wifi connection as we can arrange ;-)
The intention of the event is to:
- Provide a forum for experts and newcomers to containers and dynamic infrastructure to share experiences, develop new perspectives and discover new opportunities.
- Provide a non-commercial, community-oriented learning and discussion opportunity that is not dominated by any particular vendor or technology.
- Promote discussions that go beyond "how do I do X with tool Y" and that start to explore containers and dynamic infrastructure as a paradigm, sharing ideas and experiences about how these technologies can change the way we build, deliver and run software, teams and organizations.
See the event page for more information: